Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges
Cancellations & Amendments
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement as we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Change in colour or size
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts
- Full order cancellations
Returns & Exchanges
To be eligible for an exchange or a return, goods must be returned in original condition and packaging, unworn and within 14 days of purchase. We will not accept any returns that are not in resalable condition.
To return a pair of shoes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a returns authorisation number (RA#). Returns will not be accepted without appropriate paperwork and a RA#.
- The cost of returning an item to us for refund or exchange is at your expense.
- If a refund is made, it will be made to the original purchase credit card or Paypal account, less the shipping cost.
- If an exchange is requested for a full price order delivered in Australia, we will cover the cost of shipping back to you for your first exchange on every purchase**. For any additional exchanges you will incur the Postage and Handling costs outlined in our policy. For international orders, the customer will be required to pay for the cost of shipping for all exchanges.
- **Items purchased on sale are final, however are are happy to exchange if we have the stock and all costs for postage are covered by the consumer. Please include a pre-paid self addressed satchel to return your shoes back to you.
- Once we have received your parcel, we will check the goods to ensure that they meet our returns and exchange policy.
- An email confirmation will be sent when we receive the goods and refund of your money or exchange has been processed. When a refund is requested it may take 5-7 working days for funds to appear in your account or back on your credit card.
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees merchandise returned for change of size within 14 days from date of purchase or delivery (in Australia) can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact and no markings on the sole of the shoe or leather.
All refunds/exchanges will be processed within 7 days of receipt the goods. You can send your item/s to the below address:
Millwoods Apparel Returns
PO Box 5528
WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
Please note our returns policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund or exchange. If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
CAN I RETURN A SALE ITEM?
Sale item purchases are final, and we cannot accept refunds or exchanges on sale items, unless they are faulty, or wrongly described.